Arbormoon Software, Inc. is on a mission to build world-class, native mobile apps. We want you to join the team!
Remote or embedded positions available.
- Lead a team of junior engineers or work alongside other senior engineers.
- Write clean, high-quality code for client projects.
- Assist with all stages of new and legacy client projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent disciplines
- 1-3 years Swift experience
- 3+ years Objective-C experience
- 4+ years mobile development experience
- 5+ years developing software
- Source control management (Git, SVN) experience
- Expert-level knowledge of iOS development, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation, Auto Layout, and Cocoa Touch
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Consumer-facing apps released on the App Store
- Experience developing apps that interact with Web Services (REST, XML/JSON, OAuth)
- Cross-platform (iOS, Android) or full stack (Mobile, Web, Backend) experience
- Experience with SDK features like CoreData, StoreKit, AVPlayer, push notifications, deep linking, etc.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in iOS development and evangelizing them in the team.
|Job Category||iOS Development|